Real estate professionals understand the paramount importance of creating a compelling visual narrative to attract potential home sellers. Most real estate agents take photos with their smartphones. They then upload those photos to their websites. Potential home sellers see the photos, are impressed, and ask for a listing presentation. The process works. But if everyone does the same thing, how can real estate photographer in Los Angeles, CA, stand out from the crowd?
Agents shouldn’t change a process that works. What should they do? Improve it by taking drone photographs and aerial photography. However, this will not only help you improve your real estate lead generation efforts, but it will also help you to offer a unique selling point.
Generating leads isn’t the only reason to use drone video and residential aerial photography. Homes with aerial photography sell faster. Here are some statistics regarding drone video and aerial photography:
- Homes with aerial images sold 68% faster than homes with standard images
- 73% of homeowners say they want to work with a real estate photographer in Los Angeles who uses video to market homes.
- 83% of home sellers prefer to work with an agent that uses drones
- High-volume real estate agents use drones 3.5 times more than low-volume real estate agents
- Drones speed up the sales process for commercial and residential properties
Drone video and aerial photography can help real estate agents sell homes and create more seller listings. The following post will discuss Drone video and aerial photography’s benefits, pros and cons, and costs.
Benefits of Drone Videos & Aerial Real Estate Photography
According to Forbes, millennials’ “household formation” rate is “finally rising with the rate of population growth.” Moreover, this means that millennials are starting families. Like most families starting, millennials want to purchase a home.
That’s great news for real estate agents. It also partly explains why aerial photography is important for real estate agents. No other generation in U.S. history is as visual as millennials. Social media has a lot to do with this. So do the multiple ways proficients have to access media.
Visual customers like millennials require sellers or agents of aerial real estate photography in Los Angeles, CA, to use the medium that gets their attention. That’s drone videos and aerial photography.
But millennials buying homes isn’t the lone benefit. See below for other reasons. We prove the true benefits of aerial photography for real estate agents.
- Follows the trend – We went over this, but it bears repeating. If millennials are determining the housing markets’ future, real estate agents must live up to millennials’ expectations.
- Best way to show property with scenic value – It’s hard to understand how beautiful the surrounding forest is without an aerial view.
- Showcases an entire neighborhood – Buyers might want to see the entire neighborhood even if you’re not selling a mansion. If they’re within walking distance, restaurants, stores, schools, drone video and aerial photography can show that. You can also hire a company to provide aerial map photography for you.
- Perspective is everything – If you wish to convey a specific, unique perspective, still-frame photographs from your iPhone won’t pull it off.
- Better brand marketing leads to more lead generation – This is a huge reason to use drone photos. You must market your real estate agent brand with everything you do.
- Aerial photographs are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest ready – Classic photos are overshared. That’s why unique things like aerial photography and drone videos have become the most shared on social media.
The cumulative effect? Real estate agents that use drone videos and photos sell homes quicker and generate more leads. Also, by using aerial property photography in Los Angeles, CA, and videos, real estate agents use the most effective marketing technique to millennials, the fastest growing home buyer demographic.
Have A Look On Our Prices!
Our Prices are very affordable.
- Still drone photo – A single still drone photograph costs you $20, and a package of 5 photos will cost $80.
- Add-On Photo – An add-on photo to any photography package is free to $10.
- Twilight drone photo – A single twilight photo costs $25, and a package of 5 will cost $180
- 1-minute drone video cost – A 1-minute drone video will cost you from $200.
- 2-3 minute drone video – A 2-3 minute drone video will cost $500.
Is cost a drawback? Maybe. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t consider using a drone aerial photography real estate in Los Angeles, CA. Professional services guarantee their work no matter how much faith you have in your photography skills. Not only that, but we also are experts at flying drones and taking aerial photographs.
Real Estate Agents Must Incorporate Drone Videos & Real Estate Photography
Numbers don’t lie. Today’s home sellers want to work with real estate agents using drone aerial photography and videos to market their homes. The real estate agent that generates the most listings sells the most homes.
All property photographer in Los Angeles, CA, should take aerial photographs to both sell the home and generate leads. They should then use Home Value Leads Facebook marketing platform to increase lead generation. Real estate agents who integrate awesome aerial photographs into their HVL Facebook marketing are bound to see lead generation explode.
Give Still Image Photo a Try!
We provide the top-notch service of aerial photography real estate cost in Los Angeles, CA, at Homepics 360, are excited to offer the new deal to our customers. Our team will offer our new customers 10% off their first photography package through this article. Check out our Residential Services page for pricing information. Schedule an appointment to gain more information about our services!